Healing from Birth Trauma
A Powerful Guide to Coping, Healing, and Finding Strength in Your New Normal
If you’re a woman that had a traumatic experience bringing your baby into this world…this program is for YOU.
It happens far too often.
A woman might enter motherhood through intense physical and emotional suffering, known as birth trauma. Instead of addressing the trauma and healing from it entirely, she does her best to ignore it and rise above, for the sake of her responsibilities.
Because of this, she never fully heals from that trauma. It just keeps coming back, rearing up its ugly head at the worst times in life.
Instead of feeling empowered in motherhood and connected to her new baby, she feels defeated and disconnected.
It DOES NOT have to be this way for you! And it shouldn’t have to be this way for any woman.
Let’s get to the bottom of your birth experience… Let’s find safe and effective ways for you to heal from your birth trauma… And let’s find that peace and strength that you deserve in this new “normal” you find yourself in.
First, let me ask you:
Do you tend to avoid thinking about your birth experience?
Was your birth experience physically or emotionally traumatic for you?
Do you ever feel disconnected from your baby due to birth trauma?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you are not alone. And we created this program just for YOU.
Birth trauma is more common than most people realize, and the negative effects of this trauma can impact your entire life… your health, your family, your finances… the list goes on and on.
If you don’t learn to heal from your birth trauma, you are more likely to suffer from postpartum depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, lack of sleep, disrupted health, and trouble in your relationships.
This is NOT what life was meant to be for you.
If you’re avoiding the thought of your birth experience… if you’re struggling to write your birth story because of the negative feelings that arise… if you’re feeling disconnected from your baby…
We’re here to support you!
This self-paced course is designed to help you begin the healing process with your traumatic experience, provide you therapeutic exercises, and support you in moving forward with your life.
We’ll walk you through every step of the process and help you break down the traumatic parts of your birth so that you can begin to heal with what happened.
In this course, you will learn:
- The true definition of birth trauma and what that means for you
- The psychology behind what happened during your traumatic birth experience
- How to use writing and art therapy to heal your emotional wounds and find catharsis
- How motherhood has changed you, and how to embrace the change
- How loss can impact your daily life and what you can do to combat negative emotions
- How to break down the first moments you had with your baby and build a stronger bond
- How to accept what happened and find forgiveness, peace, and strength
- How to write your birth story and release the pain from your past
Holding onto pain from your traumatic birth experience will deeply affect your daily life.
It can affect your sleep, your concentration, your bond with your new baby, and your emotional stability. These things are detrimental to the smart, strong, capable woman that YOU TRULY ARE.
You deserve better, mama. And this program is going to help you find the “better”!
By the time you complete this course, you will have:
- A deeper understanding of what happened during the birth of your child
- A deeper look at your own personality and why you reacted the way you did to each moment and experience
- The start of a birth story that will help you cope, help you heal, and make you feel pride for what you have accomplished
- A deeper bond with your child and the tools that you need to keep strengthening that bond
It’s time to reclaim your peace of mind, find your inner strength, and embrace the beauty of motherhood.
It’s time to focus on healing, so that you can be the happiest, healthiest, and strongest version of yourself… as a woman and a mother.
With the right tools and resources, you CAN do this.
And now is the time.